Monday, April 15, 2013

Answering Inerview Questions

You say that you play Volleyball. What did you learn from volleyball that relates to this job?
While playing volleyball I learned a lot about working as a team. I learned how to work with all types of personalities which helps in any sort of job working with groups of people. I also learned how to work towards a goal, and the means in taking steps to reach goals.

How does your education or experience relate to this job?
My education is deeply connected to human relations, which in a job such as this, is very important. I gained knowledge about all types of communication, and a lot about human communication, which is a foundation in communicating in any situation. In this job, there is a lot of human relations, which I have learned about through courses taken and experience in my internship.

Do you have any children?
What I think you are trying to ask by that is if I would let my personal life interfere with my work, and I can assure you I keep my work and personal life completely separate from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment