Thursday, February 7, 2013

ESFJ

ESFJ
This fits with my choice of major - communications.  I am an extrovert, which is helpful in communicating.  I am focusing in organizational, therefore need to be detail oriented.  Also, having feeling as part of my code helps me relate to people which is also a big part of communicating.

1. Select a person in your life who you would like to improve your communication with. (Roommate, boss, professor, parent, brother or sister, friend).  Sister.

2. Based on your observations of this person, guess their four letter code. Explain your guess. ESTJ.

3. Compare and contrast your code with theirs. Half and half, which makes sense because we only get along about half of the time.

4. List ways that you might adapt to their communication style to improve the relationship. I could try to be more analytical in processing.  Also recognize that we might butt heads being both extroverts.


5. Give a specific example of what you will do differently.

Try to be more aware of her extrovert tendencies and adapt to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment