Monday, May 6, 2013

Why I Chose Organizational Communication

I chose organizational communication because I like working with people. I love customer service. This course has helped my gain a better understanding of all sorts of interaction. I have also learned a ton about non verbal. I would like to take my major and use it towards a customer service job. I would love to be an event coordinator, or work in customer service in the sports field. Either way all that I have learned will be beneficial. This course also had a lot of practical projects. One of these was the interview. I found this to be very beneficial to what is to come. I also enjoyed when Levi Davenport came and spoke, I found that very beneficial.

1 comment:

  1. Well done. Looks liek the org com major fits you well.

    You have completed all blog assignments on time. That is impressive in showing that you are able to follow directions and produce quality work.

    ReplyDelete